Welcome to the SP-F Preschool Program!
The Scotch Plains - Fanwood Preschool Program provides a foundation of readiness skills for 3- and 4-year-old children. The preschool program is a tuition-based, regular education program with integrated classes that include some classified student participation. Enrollment is limited to Scotch Plains and Fanwood residents.
- Half-day sessions are held in the morning (8:35-11:20am) or afternoon (12:20-3:10pm)
- Classes meet 5 days per week following the district school calendar
- Approximately 15 children comprise each class
- Each class is supervised by a teacher certified in Early Childhood Education and is assisted by a full-time instructional aide
- Children must be residents of Scotch Plains or Fanwood to participate
- Children must be 3 or 4 years old on or before October 1, 2017
- Our program utilizes Creative Curriculum for its proven results in promoting literacy, mathematics and critical-thinking skills
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the program reaches capacity
Applications now available!
Preschool Program Information Session
for Prospective Families
Please join us to find out more about our program, meet a few teachers and tour some of the preschool classrooms!
Date, Time and Location
coming soon! *
* Due to scheduling conflicts, the Information Session must be rescheduled from the dates originally publicized. We apologize for the inconvenience.
(908) 889-8600 ext. 3302
If you are concerned that your child is developing or learning differently, you can request an evaluation for preschool special education and related services. For more information, please call the Department of Special Services at (908) 889-0100.