Mrs. Kristine Rapczynski, BSN, RN, MEd
(908) 889-2148 firstname.lastname@example.orgHello:
For those of you that don’t know me, my name is Kristine Rapczynski. Every one calls me Mrs. R.
Please remember if your child has a fever or has vomitted, they need to be out of school for a full 24 hours.
- All grades have snack at approximately 10:15-10:30 a.m. every day . Please remember to send your child in with a healthy snack each day. I give out approximately 5 snacks a week to children who forget their snacks.
- Remember to have all birthday treats that you are bringing into the class checked with me at least three days prior to the birthday. I need to see all ingredient lists.
- Make sure your children are dressed appropriately for the weather. We go out for recess all year unless it is raining or snowing.
- Flu shots are required for all children under 5 years old. They must be done by Dec. 31st or your child can be excluded from school.Please review the importance of hand washing, and covering their cough or sneeze with your children.My door is always open if you have any concerns, questions or issues regarding your child. My lunchtime is from 1pm to 2pm if you need me please call the main office.