Mrs. Kristine Rapczynski, BS, RN, MEd
(908) 889-2148 firstname.lastname@example.orgHello:
For those of you that don’t know me, my name is Kristine Rapczynski. Every one calls me Mrs. R.
- All grades have snack at approximately 10:15-10:30 a.m. every day . Please remember to send your child in with a healthy snack each day. I give out approximately 5 snacks a week to children who forget their snacks.
- Remember to have all birthday treats that you are bringing into the class checked with me at least three days prior to the birthday. I need to see all ingredient lists.
- Make sure your children are dressed appropriately for the weather. We go out for recess all year unless it is raining or snowing.
- Flu shots are required for all children under 5 years old. They must be done by Dec. 31st or your child can be excluded from school.