WELCOMEThe Counseling Staff recognizes that you may be feeling additional stress at this time.We are available to help.
Grade 5 and 7 Counselor
Grade 6 and 8 Counselor
(908) 322- 4445 x 21601
(908) 322 – 4445 x 21602
Grade 5 and 7 Secretary
Grade 6 and 8 Secretary
(908) 322-4445 x 21006
(908) 322-4445 x 21005
NOVEMBER - UPCOMING EVENTS
11/7-Election Day-Single Session 12:20pm dismissal
11/9-11/10- NJEA Convention School Closed
11/14/23 PTA Meeting @7:30pm
11/14-11/16- 5th Grade Conferences - 11:50am dismissal for 5th Gr. only
11/15 5th Gr. Evening Conferences-11:50am dismissal for 5th Gr. only
11/22 World Language Food Truck Day
11/23-11/24- School Closed-Thanksgiving Break
11/22-World Language Food Trucks
11/29- Team 8G- Team Valor Grade Visits High School
11/30-Team 8I- Team Moxie Visits High School
12/14 7th and 8th Gr. Winter Band and Chorus Concert @6pm
12/19 5th and 6th Gr. Winter Band and Chorus Concert @6pm
12/21 High School Choir Visits
12/22 Single Session Day 12:20 dismissal
12/22-1/1/23 Winter Break School Closed
UCVTS: Virtual information sessions are being held now.
Attending an Information Session is a required step in the admission process.
Click below for more details
Parent Tips for Student Success:
Powerschool- Your Best Resource For:
Please call the counseling office if you need any assistance with access.(908) 322-4445 X 21005 or 21006
- Semester progress comments
- Class grades, which are continuously available to monitor academics
- Daily attendance records
Student Tips for Success: Practice Opening A Lock
1. Hold yourself accountable by doing your classwork and homework. Grades Matter!
2. Create a regular study space without noisy distractions.
- Is the television on?- Remember we can hear and see the television program.
- Are you using your cell phone?- Remember we can see and hear you using FaceTime, texting, and looking down at your phone.
- Set a timer and take short breaks
- Fuel your mind with healthy snacks
3. Engagement Starts With You
- Be Prepared
- Ask Questions
- Go For Any Extra Help Sessions or Office Hours
4. Stay organized
- Take a Mindful moment – Practice keeping your body still and quiet while listening to silence.
- Deep breathing – Utilize an inhale/exhale rhythm. Bring yourself back into focus and no one else.
- Relaxation – Bring your energy to a nice, calm state. Use relaxing music or guided imagery.