• Student Transfer

    Please notify the main office as soon as possible if you plan to move out of town.  A transfer card will be mailed directly to your child's new school on the day after your child's last day at School One.  Your child's permanent records will be forwarded when the new school sends a written request.

    In order to complete a Student Transfer Card for your child, you will need to provide us with some specific information; i.e., your forwarding address, the name and address of your child's new school, the school's telephone number,  the name of the school district, and your child's last day at School One.

    Families leaving School One are asked to complete a Student Transfer Verification Form and return it to the Main Office.