Working Papers



    After an employer and minor discuss a job, pay and hours, the employer gives a verbal promise of employment. Your child then applies for working papers at the High School.

    A medical physical, copy of proof of age, and a parent/guardian address and signature is also required on the form. Legal hours for minors is specified on the back of the working papers.

    Further information can be obtained through the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce at 609-292-2305 or online at the following links.